| With hours from 8 am to 1.30 pm and limited capacity, only the food stalls have been installed and customers and merchants have complied with all the guidelines | Adopting all the security measures recommended by the Ministry of Health today, Friday, May 15, the weekly market of Las Torres de Cotillas has reopened, held on the esplanade of Oltra Moltó Avenue and which had been closed since the beginning of the health crisis due to COVID-19.
"Customers and merchants have acted with great responsibility and have scrupulously complied with all the guidelines," explains Mayor Torreño, Joaquín Vela Fernández."There has been a perfect coordination between the Department of Commerce, Citizen Security and Public Domain, with the invaluable contribution of the Local Police, Civil Protection and workers of the municipal Department of Works and Services," says the Councilor for Commerce and First Lieutenant of mayor, Marian Fernández Fernández.Organization in detailIn the enclosure, perfectly delimited with a single entrance and exit, only the food stalls have been installed, separated by 2 meters and that can only serve one customer to avoid crowds.
To access, customers have saved an access queue to control capacity and once inside they have been served directly by merchants.
For security reasons, this market will be held until further notice only on Fridays from 8 a.m.
to 1.30 p.m.In addition, users are advised to follow general recommendations during this health crisis, such as the use of masks and gloves, hand hygiene (with hydro-alcoholic gel), the social distance of 2 meters ..."We want to show our congratulations to users and sellers for their magnificent collaboration and adaptation, following at all times the indications of the organization," says the mayor, who reports that until further notice it will be the only market to be held in the municipality.
Source: Ayuntamiento de Las Torres de Cotillas